Summer 2020 On-Ice Hockey Camp
Coach Greg and four additional instructors are offering up a summer tune-up to get your player ready for Hockey tryouts.
- Donald MacLean - NHL Leafs/Blue Jackets/Red Wings/Coyotes. AHL Top Scorer/Top Goal Scorer/MVP/Winner - Hardest Shot Competition. KHL Alumni.
- Andre Lefebvre - Hockey Canada National U17 & HNS High-Performance Program Coach. NS Scout Moncton Wildcats QMJHL.
• 9 SESSIONS INCLUDES:
• 3 SESSIONS POWERED BY OUR OFF ICE The ART of Shooting Program!
• ALL OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS & DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED
• 6 ONE HOUR ICE SESSIONS with 4 ON ICE INSTRUCTORS.
• 12 SHOOTERS ONLY PER SESSION!
• EXPLOSIVE, HIGH INTENSITY SHOOTING!
• AGGRESSIVE FOOT SPEED MANAGEMENT!
• U11 – U13 – U15 – U17 - U18 - U20 Elite Grouping.
LOCATION: RBC Centre
WHEN: Program Blocks available August 1 (off-ice) and August 10 - 17, 2020 (on ice). (See registration form for times).
PROGRAM FEE per Block: $369.95 + 15% HST per athlete.
E-transfers can be completed to: TAOScoring@gmail.com
TO SECURE YOUR POSITION, email to get your registration form: TAOScoring@gmail.com
Cell: 902 488-4247
European Hockey Camp Information
Coach Greg will be a shooting coach at the CCM Pro Hockey Europe Camp in beautiful Selva, Val Gardena, Italy from July 14 - July 18, 2020 and a second week from July 20 - July 24 in Canazei, Val Di Fassa, Italy.
As part of this camp your son or daughter will have the opportunity to make life long friends from over 30 countries, including New Zealand, China, Africa, Arabia etc.
Not only will this camp feature some of the best skills coaches in Europe but the location is amazing and is the perfect opportunity for a family vacation. Greg will be focusing on his off-ice shooting program as well as on-ice shooting instruction. This camp will feature core instruction on not only shooting but also stickhandling and passing. These camps have sold out in the past so don't hesitate if you would like to secure your spot.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity with Greg, please email him at or call him at 1-902-488-4247.